Monday, May 27, 2013

Shop Online Or Risk Getting Mauled At The Mall

Do your ears perk up when you hear that your favorite store is having a sale? Do you spend endless hours surfing the internet for discounts? Does it feel good to help others? I bet most of you answered yes to these questions. In fact I will surmise that you'd even make donations to your favorite charity if you could do so simply by shopping. Am I right? Then read on, my friend, I have something terrific to share with you.

I discovered that there's an online shopping mall with at least 1000 stores in it. Gap, Macy*s, Bow Flex, Jos.A.Bank, Kohls, Old Navy, Martha Stewart Flowers, Target, Nike, Home Depot, Perfumania, K B toys, K Mart, Ralph Lauren, Best Buy, PETsMART, and StarBucks, just to name a few. The shopping mall in which I'm referring is unique because it's FREE to register, prices are competitive, and you get discounts or earn rebate checks when you make purchases.

Ginny Dye, the Founder and CEO of "My Power Mall," created a way that you can help others just by shopping online. I am not kidding, it's true. Through Ginny's efforts, when you register and shop online at "My Power Mall," 6.5% of all corporate profits go into the One-Child-At-A-Time program. Not only does this program help needy children all over the country, but it also is an excellent FREE fund raiser for college tuition, non-profit organizations, clubs, businesses, & families. I think Ginny is brilliant and should be commended for taking the initiative to put together such an awesome program. Especially the part that benefits children. What an unselfish act of kindness and generosity. Don't you wish this would have been your idea? I do!

Today's society desires and appreciates convenience. Well what could be more convenient than shopping online in the comfort of your own home? If you want to do some holiday shopping, need a wedding gift or birthday present, but don't wish to face the elements, then "My Power Mall" is for you. Just stay home & shop at your own online mall. You don't have to waste your hard earned money on outrageous gas prices. There's no need to drive from mall to mall, fight the crowds, or wait in long lines to check out.

You might say that this sounds too good to be true. I agree. It does sound that way, but this is the real deal. When I first heard about this opportunity I was a little skeptical, so I checked it out. I was very impressed with how easy it is to shop at "My Power Mall." Plus, it feels good to know that I am benefiting children simply by shopping online. I have to admit it's fun too!

When shopping online, it's important to find out if a shipping fee will be incurred. If so, you must determine if the shipping charge is worth avoiding the hassle of getting mauled at a brick & mortar mall? Some of the online stores offer free shipping depending on the dollar amount of the total purchase, while others waive the shipping fee during the holiday season. Also, keep in mind that some brick & mortar stores may not honor sales prices offered from the online stores, nor accept returns. If an item needs to be returned you may be required to send it back to the store in which the purchase originated.

You owe it to yourself and those kids who benefit from the One-Child-At-A Time program to take a look at this opportunity. There's no obligation and no fee to register. If you're like me and you enjoy helping others I recommend that you register for your free online shopping mall today.

By the way, children are always looking for safe ways to make money around the neighborhood. Why not let them sign up for their own shopping mall & earn rebate checks? What a great way for them to acquire some extra cash, save for college tuition and become an entrepreneur at an early age by working at home.

Just think, you could get all of your holiday shopping done early this year, help others and earn money at the same time. Wouldn't it be great to receive rebate checks in the mail after the holiday season is over, rather than just credit card bills?

Together, we can make a better world!

No comments:

Post a Comment